Home  |  Car Hire   |  News   |  Blog   |   Travel Extras


Advertisers

Home > Properties

CELEIRO APARTMENT Portugal


lounge/dining room
lounge/dining room
pool and terraceBBQwetroom

Apartment in Algarve, Portugal



Property Details of Algarve Apartment

Celeiro is a one bedroom ground floor apartment with large swimming pool and terraces; it has a double bed and a double sofa bed in the open plan lounge.

This beautifully refurbished barn conversion is set in the countryside near Sao Bras De Alportel in the small hamlet of Barracha. It has good private access to the apartment by car.

Local Area Details

Sao Bras De Alportel is a small Portuguese town which can supply all your needs Banks supermarket restaurants cafbars etc are all available here Sao Bras De Alportel is famous for the cork trees that surround the town in the countryside and is famous worldwide for the quality of the cork It is used in many of the best Champagnes due to its unique qualities There are many walks around the area of Sao Bras which celebrate the cork and the rota de cortico route of the cork is amply signposted Sao Bras De Alportel is an historical town 20 minutes from Faro Airport in the hills with clean and clear air It has both an old town and newer parts which blend wonderfully The residents of the town welcome all people here Sao Bras De Alportel provides a central location from which to travel and visit many areas of the Algarve This includes the historical towns of Tavira Loule Faro Olhao and Estoi which provide ample opportunities to explore take photos eat and drink etc Most of these towns are no more than a 25 minute drive from the accommodation There are numerous golf courses that are easy to reach and we have a good contact for discounted golfing fees There are a range of attractions which are easy to reach with water theme parks Zoomarine with dolphins seals and other aquatic animals a themed water park with fairground go carting fishing from the marinas boat trips water sports etc Celeiro is adjoining Villa Limao which is a 3 bed roomed villa sleeping 6 They can be rented together to provide accommodation for 8

Compare Holiday Rental Properties in Algarve

Holiday Rental Apartments in Algarve Self Catering Villas in Algarve
Rental Apartments in Portugal Self Catering Villas in Portugal



CELEIRO APARTMENT Portugal Property Information

Type:Apartment
Location:Sao Bras De Alportel, Algarve, Portugal
This Property Sleeps:3
Minimum Price Per Week:£450 (Currency Converter)
Maximum Price Per Week:£450
Nearest Airport:Faro (airport code FAO).
Search now for cheap car hire at Faro
Notes
A deposit of 25% is required to book the holiday and the remaining 75% is due 90 days before arrival. The deposit is non returnable. There is a small charge for the AC unit which is metered so therefore a pay as you go system.A breakages deposit of £100 which will be returned in full after an inspection if nothing is either broken or missing.

Property Features

* Has a Pool
* Close to a golf course
* Children are allowed

Accommodation and Facilities Summary

AccommodationChangeover Day Flexible, Size: Spacious, Accommodation Type: Self Catering
SuitabilityUnsuitable for the elderly or infirm, Children Welcome, Family Oriented, No Pets
OutsideGarden, Private Swimming Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Terrace, Parking, Patio, Barbecue, Barbecue Area
LocationRemote Location, In the Country, Distance to Airport 20-50km, Distance to local restaraunts 2km, Distance to convenience store 2km, Distance to beach >5km
Local AreaThe local town is Sleepy, Distance to Local Town Centre 4km, Restaurants, Quiet Bars and Pubs
Local ActivitiesWater Sports, Snorkelling, Water Park, Walking, Swimming, Tennis, Sailing, Mountain Biking, Horse Riding, Golf
Living RoomFold Out Beds Sleeping 2, Sofas 1, Seating for 3 People
LaundryIroning Board, Iron, Clothes Dryer, Towels Provided, Linen Provided, Washing Machine Provided, Laundry Service Provided
KitchenToaster, Microwave, Fridge, Hob, Washing Machine, Microwave, Crockery & Cutlery Provided, High Chair Available
EntertainmentCassette Player, Radio, DVD Player, Video, TV, Hi Fi
DiningDining room, Seating for 2 People, Dining room table
Heat/CoolingAircon throughout
BedroomPull-out Beds 1, Doubles 1
BathroomShower Rooms 1, Toilets 1
ThemeAway from it all, Quiet yet close to local activity

Contact Information for CELEIRO APARTMENT Portugal

Name: Yvonne Elliott
Telephone: 00351-289842-555
Alt Telephone: --
Fax: --

It is completely free to send an enquiry! Use this opportunity and email the owner below to ask as many questions as you wish about this Apartment in Algarve.

  Car rental in this area
  
  
  


Apartment in Algarve, Portugal



 
  © 2019 Self Catering Breaks