Rent a 4 stars farmhouse in the heart of Madonie s Italy
Farmhouse in Sicily, Italy
Property Details of Sicily Farmhouse
The offer includes:
- use of the whole property (up to 23 people); arrival in the afternoon of the first day and departure in the morning of the last day
- bed-linen, towels and table-linen
- assistance by personnel in charge for the needs of the property (lighting, water, heating, gas, firewood, etc.)
- 1 Hall - Living room fully furnished with confortable sofas
- 1 Reading room with fireplace and library, fully furnished with confortable sofas
- 1 Dining room with two fireplaces, tables and chairs
- 1 Fully equipped professional kitchen (only for rental solutions)
- 1 bedroom with private bathroom for 4 people
- 2 bedrooms with private bathroom for 3 people
- 3 double rooms with private bathroom and supplementary bed
- 2 double rooms with private bathroom
Local Area DetailsLegendary discrict of the mountains, Volpignano boasts a history of noble descent.
Chosen by Earl Ferrandina from Toledo since 1820, it is today a destination for people who are really keen on nature.
Placed in a wide valley with a beautiful view of the sea, surrounded by thee highest peaks of the Madonie, the Estate extends around a farmhouse with an inner court similar to a fort, restored to welcome hotel guest and participants to conferences in the best possible way.
The Volpignano Estate is located among uncommon plants and rare specimens of fauna elsewhere excint, in a rich soil, where fruits, vegetables and rare wines originate as already pointed out by the Chronicles of the 'Kingdom of the Two Sicilies'.
Here the pleasure of an intimate touch with nature revived as well as the noblest food-and-wine tradition of the Madonie.
An exclusive offer, inteded for people who have delicate palate and look for forgotten sensations: only a few kilometres from big cities, towards the discovery of a wellbeing which is new and old at the same time.
Rent a 4 stars farmhouse in the heart of Madonie s Italy Property Information
|This Property Sleeps:||23|
|Minimum Price Per Week:||€3000 |
|Maximum Price Per Week:||€4000|
|Nearest Airport:||Palermo (airport code PMO)|
|Tenuta Volpignano can be rented for stays of 7 days or longer to the following conditions:
- 7 nights, 3.000 Euro
- Christmas (21/12 - 28/12), 4.000 Euro
- New Year (29/12 - 03/01), 4.000 Euro
The Estate can also be booked with an "All Inclusive" full board treatment, only for the week-end and some other periods to the following conditions:
- week-end, 2.000 Euro
- Immacolata (6/7/8 Dec 2003), 3.000 Euro
this offer includes:
- use of the whole property (up to 23 people); arrival in the afternoon of the first day and departure in the afternoon of the last day
- restaurant services ("All Inclusive" formula): dinner of the first day; breakfast, lunch and dinner of the eventual middle days; breakfast and lunch of the last day
To confirm the booking is required a deposit of 500 Euro to be paid into the bank account we communicate before confirmation.
Guests are required to pay a refundable deposit of 300 Euro as security for damages to the property, the furniture or the equipments; the sum will be refunded on departure day after verification of the state of the property by both the guests and the personnel in charge.
The balance must be paid the day before leaving.
The following services can be supplied after payment of an extra charge:
- change of bed-linen, towels and table-linen
- specialized personnel (see box)
- minibus with driver
Specialized personnel dayly extra charges (on a working day basis of 7 hours):
- 1 Chef: 100,00 Euro a day
- 1 Chambermaid: 60,00 Euro a day
- 1 Waiter: 60,00 a day
- 1 Tourist guide for horse-riding or walking tours: 60,00 Euro a day
- 1 Interpreter: 100,00 Euro a day
- 1 Local cooking instructor: 100,00 Euro a day
- 1 Ecologic instructor with local fauna observation: 100,00 Euro a day|
- Close to a ski resort
- Pets are allowed
- Children are allowed
Contact Information for Rent a 4 stars farmhouse in the heart of Madonie s Italy
|It is completely free to send an enquiry! Use this opportunity and email the owner below to ask as many questions as you wish about this Villa in England.
Farmhouse in Sicily, Italy