Mas Grau villa Spain

Prices from €1450 per Week
Mas Grau is one of the most impressive rental properties you will find on the Costa Brava (or in Spain for that matter). A traditional fortified stone Catalan masia dating from the 12th Century, Mas Grau was once fortress of the Viscount of Cabrera, now restored to a high level of comfort. A magnificent villa in an idyllic setting overlooking the hamlet of Estanyol, near Girona on the Costa Brava, a safe (20 km) distance inland from the often crowded coast. On a huge private estate of over 110 hectaires, the house measures well over 1200m2, with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, a private fenced-in pool, sauna and exercise room, indoor and outdoor dining area, and all amenities.
Sleeps 14 Bedrooms 6 Bathrooms 5

Details

Property Information

Type:
Farmhouse
Location:
Catalunya, Spain
This Property Sleeps:
14
Minimum Price Per Week:
€1450
Maximum Price Per Week:
€2200
Nearest Airport:
Girona (7km) Barcelona (90km) (airport code NQY)

Notes
Independent self-catering Mas Grau rents year-round. Short term rentals such as a weekend are only accepted in the low-season. A Friday to Sunday booking in the off-season costs 750 Euros. The low-season rate is 1450 Euros per week for bookings occupying only one weekend, eg: weekday to weekday rentals The mid-season rate of 1900 Euros per week applies in June and September and some important holidays The high-season rate of 2200 Euros per week applies in July and August and Easter and for New Year´s Conditions: - 25% deposit by bank transfer or credit card is required to secure the booking -the remaining 75% is due either pre-payed by bank transfer or in cash (Euros) upon arrival - prices are all inclusive (all utilities except electricity for jacuzzi, which has a separate counter), clean sheets and towels, house cleaning before and after your arrival, etc.) and there are no extra or hidden charges whatsoever - the caretaker for Mas Grau is an American ex-pat who is on call 24/7 - we can send you a more photos, the Google Earth link, and huge collection of testimonial´s from past guests to this villa since 1998

Property Features
  • Has a Pool
  • Close to a golf course
  • Close to a beach
  • Pets are allowed
  • Children are allowed

Accommodation and Facilities Summary

Bathroom
Bathrooms: 5
Jacuzzi
Bidets
Bedroom
Doubles: 4
Twins: 3
Ensuites: 2
Heat/Cooling
Central Heating
Dining
Dining room table
Seating for: >10 People
Dining room
Entertainment
Satellite or Cable
Hi Fi
TV
Video
DVD Player
Radio
Cassette Player
Kitchen
High Chair Available
Crockery & Cutlery Provided
Microwave
Dishwasher
Washing Machine
Hob
Oven
Freezer
Fridge
Separate dining area
Grill
Toaster
Laundry
Washing Machine Provided
Linen Provided
Towels Provided
Clothes Dryer
Airing Cupboard
Iron
Ironing Board
Living Room
Seating for: >10 People
Sofas: 2
Armchairs: 3
Fireplace
Local Activities
Cycling
Golf
Horse Riding
Mountain Biking
Sailing
Tennis
Water Skiing
Swimming
Walking
Windsurfing
Skiing
Snowboarding
Clubbing
Roller Skating
Mountaineering
Diving
Water Park
Nearby Zoo
Snorkelling
Water Sports
Local Area
Quiet Bars and Pubs
Lively Bars and Pubs
Restaurants
Night Clubs
Distance to Local Town Centre: 500m
The local town is: Sleepy
Location
Distance to beach: >5km
Distance to convenience store: 2km
Distance to local restaraunts: 500m
Distance to Airport: 10-20km
In the Country
Outside
Barbecue Area
Barbecue
Patio
Parking
Balcony
Terrace
Private Swimming Pool
Garden
Garage
Outside Tap
Outside Shower
Suitability
Pets Welcome
Family Oriented
Children Welcome
Accommodation
Accommodation Type:: Self Catering
Size:: Spacious
Changeover Day: Flexible
Theme
Away from it all
Luxury
Quiet yet close to local activity

Local Area Details

No additional details provided

Contact Details

Name:
Maria or Charles
Telephone:
00 34-656-364960
Alt Telephone:
00 34 -93268-2300
Fax:
--

It is completely free to send an enquiry! Use this opportunity and email the owner below to ask as many questions as you wish about this Farmhouse in Estanyol, Província de Girona, Catalunya, Spain.


Contact Details

Country:
Spain
Region:
Catalunya
County:
Província de Girona
Town:
Estanyol
Postcode:
17182

The Area

The Area

Concierge

Concierge

Enquire

Enquire