Alghero Elegant Central Sweet holiday home Italy

Prices from €350 per Week
The apartment, which is beatyfully furnished to a very high quality, is composed of living-room separeted by the pretty angle cooking from an attractive small wall in stone covered again with a plain in wood. The large living area has two very comfortable sofa, a 32' flat screen tv and a DVD/MP3 TAPE PLAYER radio-stereo. The kitchenette is new, modern, fashion and all equipped designed as an open-space to the living-room. There is tow table with 7 chairs. The bathroom is elegant old style furnished with bath-tube with shower. There are 2 bedrooms. There are two balconies one of which spacious enough provided with a table and chairs to sit and taste a good tea or a drink or spend your dinner time. WI-FI internet connection available for € 10 per week. The apartment is located just 10 minutes walk from the medieval old town. 5 minutes walking from the El Trò beach/rock and the main promenade on the sea where the characteristic stalls park and where you can acquire the more particular objects and 10 minutes walk tfrom he porth promenade as well. The lido beach is about 1 km reachable by bus or by foot, about 15 minutes walk. The main bus stop, called Piazza della Mercede, is less then 5 minutes near. The market, the butcher, the baker, the grocer and chemist's shop are all around the apartment.
Sleeps 6 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1

Details

Property Information

Type:
Apartment
Location:
Sardegna, Italy
This Property Sleeps:
6
Minimum Price Per Week:
€350
Maximum Price Per Week:
€750
Nearest Airport:
Alghero (AHO), Italy (airport code NQY)

Notes
Rates per week: Jan/Feb € 350 - Mar € 370 - Easter € 490 - Apr € 420 - May € 450 - Jun € 490 - Jul € 700 - Aug € 770 - Sep € 490- Oct € 420 - Nov/Dec € 350 - Christamss € 490. An advance of 30% is required to confirm the reservation the remaining 70% will be poured the day of your arrival to the flat key delivery. NB: Prices may be subject to change at the owners discretion Shorter period can be accepted according to the disponiblity. Every method of paymant is well accepted previous agreement with the owner. The apartment is available from 1200am of the arrival booked day and must be left at 0900am of the departing day to permit the cleaning of the apartment. A € 50 charge for final cleaning is added to the total bill. A discount of 10% for two weeks booked during period from jan to apr and oct to dec.

Property Features
  • Close to a golf course
  • Close to a beach
  • Children are allowed

Accommodation and Facilities Summary

Bedroom
King Size: 1
Doubles: 1
Singles: 4
Bathroom
Bathrooms: 1
Toilets: 1
Shower Rooms: 1
Bidets
Heat/Cooling
Aircon throughout
Electric Heaters
Dining
Dining room table
Seating for: 6 People
Dining room
Entertainment
Satellite or Cable
Hi Fi
TV
Video
DVD Player
Radio
Cassette Player
Kitchen
High Chair Available
Crockery & Cutlery Provided
Microwave
Dishwasher
Washing Machine
Oven
Freezer
Fridge
Toaster
Laundry
Nearby Laundrette
Washing Machine Provided
Linen Provided
Towels Provided
Iron
Ironing Board
Living Room
Seating for: 8 People
Sofas: 2
Gas Fire
Local Activities
Cycling
Fishing
Golf
Horse Riding
Mountain Biking
Sailing
Tennis
Water Skiing
Swimming
Walking
Windsurfing
Surfing
Roller Skating
Mountaineering
Diving
Snorkelling
Water Sports
Local Area
Quiet Bars and Pubs
Lively Bars and Pubs
Restaurants
Night Clubs
Distance to Local Town Centre: 500m
The local town is: Lively but not wild
Location
By the sea
Distance to beach: 500m
Distance to convenience store: 500m
Distance to local restaraunts: 500m
In a Town
Distance to Airport: 10-20km
Outside
Parking
Balcony
Suitability
No Pets
Family Oriented
Children Welcome
Geared towards the older generation
Low Allergen environment
Accommodation
Accommodation Type:: Self Catering
Size:: Spacious
Changeover Day: Flexible
Theme
Quiet yet close to local activity

Local Area Details

No additional details provided

Contact Details

Name:
marco
Telephone:
+39-347725-8992
Alt Telephone:
+39-55-448086
Fax:
--

It is completely free to send an enquiry! Use this opportunity and email the owner below to ask as many questions as you wish about this Apartment in Alghero, Provincia di Sassari, Sardegna, Italy.


Contact Details

Country:
Italy
Region:
Sardegna
County:
Provincia di Sassari
Town:
Alghero
Postcode:
07041

The Area

The Area

Concierge

Concierge

Enquire

Enquire