Home   |  Register   |  Contact us  |  FAQs  


Advertisers

Chez Gabrielle Italy




Apartment in Lazio, Italy



Property Details of Lazio Apartment

Lovely apartment with a wonderful terrace 15 minutes far from downtown. Economic and breakfast included. The apartment is located in Rome in the residential and elegant district of "Colli d’oro" between the Via Flaminia and the Via Cassia, one of the greenest areas of Rome. The house is very bright and has a wonderful panoramic terrace. It is composed by a room service, a bedroom, a bathroom and a wide kitchen. In the bedroom further, you find a sofa with 2 beds. In 15 minutes by underground you will be to Piazza del Popolo. Since the apartment adjacent to the main house, the owner offers free transfer to the underground stop. At "Chez Gabrielle’s” firmly believes in the value of hospitality and tourists are welcomed, care and kindness. You will feel at home. The apartment has the advantage of the breakfast included in the price. It is also equipped with parking in the garage, air conditioning and internet connection with wirelss network.

Local Area Details

The apartment is located near the centre of Rai Saxa Rubra the Flaminio stadium the Olympic Stadium Grand Theatre the Foro Italico in the Auditorium Parco della Musica



Chez Gabrielle Italy Property Information

Type:Apartment
Location:Lazio, Italy
This Property Sleeps:4
Minimum Price Per Night:€70
Maximum Price Per Night:€90
Nearest Airport:
Notes
Prices are for 2 guests. Prices vary in proportion to the number of guests up to 4. 10% discount for stays of a week. 15% discount for stays longer than one week. Prices included: breakfast, bed linen and towels, consumption of gas, water, heating, air conditioning, electricity, parking, internet connection with wireless network, transfer from/to metro stop and final cleaning. Children under 5 years are free. After 5 years discount be agreed directly with the owner. At your disposal bedcrib stroller luggage seat table toys and books Supplement Special Italian dinner: € 13.00 per person. Upon booking deposit of 30% with bank transfer or PayPal; Remaining 70% in cash on arrival.

Property Features

  • Pets are allowed
  • Children are allowed

Accommodation and Facilities Summary

Accommodation Accommodation Type: Self Catering, Size: Compact, Changeover Day Flexible
Suitability Non Smoking Only, Wheelchair accessible, Children Welcome, Family Oriented, Pets Welcome
Outside Garage, Terrace, Parking
Location Distance to Airport 50-100km, In a Town, Distance to convenience store <100m
Local Area The local town is Lively but not wild, Distance to Local Town Centre 5km, Quiet Bars and Pubs
Local Activities Swimming, Tennis, Golf
Living Room Gas Fire, Sofas 1, Seating for 4 People
Laundry Ironing Board, Iron, Towels Provided, Linen Provided
Kitchen Toaster, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Oven, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Microwave, Crockery & Cutlery Provided, High Chair Available
Entertainment Radio, DVD Player, TV, Hi Fi
Dining Seating for 4 People
Heat/Cooling Aircon throughout, Central Heating
Bedroom Singles 3, Doubles 1
Bathroom Bidets, Hot Tub, Toilets 1, Bathrooms 1
Theme Quiet yet close to local activity

Contact Information for Chez Gabrielle Italy

Name: Daniela
Telephone: +39-063361-3795
Alt Telephone: +39-339 26-44379
Fax: +39-063361-3795
It is completely free to send an enquiry! Use this opportunity and email the owner below to ask as many questions as you wish about this Villa in England.
  
  
  
  


Apartment in Lazio, Italy



 
  © [YEAR] [COMPANY]