Warning: array_reverse() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/www/new.self-catering-breaks.com/php/classes/property.php on line 311

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/www/new.self-catering-breaks.com/php/classes/property.php on line 311
St George Accommodation Sharm Lettings, | Self Catering Breaks

St George Accommodation Sharm Lettings

Prices from €300 per Night
+ We provide a free pick up from the airport. Two bedroom apartment in beautiful complex, fully air conditioned in Naama Bay, with 24 hour security, surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens with 3 different sizes of swimming pools to suit adults and children. + We have a fully equipped kitchen to help you prepare anything from a light breakfast to a full evening meal. + You won't be looking for a can opener or cork screw here. + Each room has an individual remote controlled air conditioning system. + We are on call to assist our guests (24 hrs a day, 7 days a week). + We are able to arrange excursions to all the attractions (if required). + The nightlife of Naama Bay is only a short walk away. + Cairo's pyramids and the Luxor temples can also be visited on a day trip (Can be organized if required). + Since we have several apartments in our complex, we can accommodate as many friends and families who want to holiday together as you need. Each has their own privacy of a fine apartment only minutes away from each other, but will share the luxury of the same complex. + For late availability please contact the owner either by email or phone. + Getting bored in Sharm El sheick is almost impossible! + All our guests who visited us have been keen to come back and recommend us to others.
Sleeps 5 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1

Details

Property Information

Type:
Apartment
Location:
,
This Property Sleeps:
5
Minimum Price Per Night:
€300
Maximum Price Per Night:
€348
Nearest Airport:
Sharm El Sheikh (SSH), Egypt (airport code NQY)

Notes
+ free pick up from the airport. + Water and Electricity included in the price. + Booking the apartment requires 30% of the rental price in advance. The remaining 70% should be paid in cash upon arrival. + Prices quoted are based on 5 persons. Please add £70 a week for each extra person. + For late availability please contact the owner either by email or phone. (Standard rates apply even for last minute bookings.) + Check in time is 2pm and check out is at 12pm

Property Features
  • Has a Pool
  • Close to a golf course
  • Close to a beach
  • Children are allowed

Accommodation and Facilities Summary

Bedroom
King Size: 1
Doubles: 1
Singles: 1
Pull-out Beds: 1
Bathroom
Bathrooms: 1
Toilets: 1
Shower Rooms: 1
Heat/Cooling
Aircon throughout
Dining
Dining room table
Seating for: 4 People
Dining room
Entertainment
Satellite or Cable
TV
Kitchen
Crockery & Cutlery Provided
Washing Machine
Hob
Oven
Freezer
Fridge
Grill
Laundry
Nearby Laundrette
Washing Machine Provided
Linen Provided
Towels Provided
Airing Cupboard
Iron
Ironing Board
Living Room
Seating for: 4 People
Sofas: 1
Armchairs: 2
Fold Out Beds Sleeping: 1
Local Activities
Cycling
Fishing
Golf
Horse Riding
Mountain Biking
Sailing
Water Skiing
Swimming
Walking
Windsurfing
Surfing
Skiing
Clubbing
Roller Skating
Mountaineering
Diving
Water Park
Snorkelling
Water Sports
Local Area
Quiet Bars and Pubs
Lively Bars and Pubs
Restaurants
Night Clubs
Distance to Local Town Centre: 500m
The local town is: Lively but not wild
Location
Distance to beach: 500m
Distance to convenience store: <100m
Distance to local restaraunts: <100m
In a Town
Distance to Airport: 10-20km
Outside
Patio
Parking
Balcony
Terrace
Shared Swimming Pool
Garden
Outside Shower
Suitability
No Pets
Family Oriented
Children Welcome
Geared Towards Younger People
Wheelchair inaccessible
Geared towards the older generation
Low Allergen environment
Accommodation
Accommodation Type:: Self Catering
Size:: Spacious
Changeover Day: Flexible
Theme
Luxury
Where the nightlife is
Quiet yet close to local activity

Local Area Details

No additional details provided

Contact Details

Name:
Joe Kasab
Telephone:
+02-010484-1919
Alt Telephone:
--
Fax:
--

It is completely free to send an enquiry! Use this opportunity and email the owner below to ask as many questions as you wish about this Apartment in .


Contact Details

Country:
Region:
County:
Town:
Postcode:
069

The Area

The Area

Concierge

Concierge

Enquire

Enquire