Home   |  Register   |  Contact us  |  FAQs  


Advertisers

CELEIRO APARTMENT Portugal


Outside Terrace
Outside Terrace
Swimming pool is totally fenced in for the safety of children kitchen Outside Terrace
Lounge shaded tree house for the children

Apartment in Algarve, Portugal



Property Details of Algarve Apartment

A one bedroom apartment on ground floor. CELEIRO is a barn conversion and is part of a villa which can be either joined to provided sleeping arrangements for up to 8(price on request) or seperate sleeping only 2



CELEIRO APARTMENT Portugal Property Information

Type:Apartment
Location:Algarve, Portugal
This Property Sleeps:2
Minimum Price Per Week:£450
Maximum Price Per Week:£450
Nearest Airport:Faro (FAO), Portugal (airport code FAO)
Notes
A 25% deposit is required to book the holiday and the remaining 75% is due 90 days before arrival. The deposit is non returnable. There is a £100 breakage deposit required on arrival and will be returned in full if nothing is either missing or broken after a full imspection.A/C is on a meter therefore pay as you go.

Property Features

  • Has a Pool
  • Children are allowed

Accommodation and Facilities Summary

Suitability Wheelchair accessible, Children Welcome, Family Oriented, No Pets, Geared towards the older generation, Non Smoking Only
Outside Outside Tap, Garden, Private Swimming Pool, Terrace, Balcony, Parking, Patio, Barbecue, Barbecue Area
Location Remote Location, In the Country, Distance to Airport 10-20km, Distance to local restaraunts 2km, Distance to convenience store 2km, Distance to beach >5km
Local Area The local town is Sleepy, Distance to Local Town Centre 2km, Restaurants, Quiet Bars and Pubs
Local Activities Water Sports, Snorkelling, Water Park, Walking, Swimming, Mountain Biking, Horse Riding, Cycling
Living Room Fold Out Beds Sleeping 2, Sofas 1, Seating for 4 People
Laundry Ironing Board, Iron, Clothes Dryer, Towels Provided, Linen Provided, Washing Machine Provided, Laundry Service Provided
Kitchen Toaster, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Hob, Washing Machine, Microwave, Crockery & Cutlery Provided, High Chair Available
Entertainment Cassette Player, Radio, DVD Player, TV, Hi Fi
Dining Dining room, Seating for 2 People, Dining room table
Heat/Cooling Aircon throughout
Bedroom Pull-out Beds 1, Doubles 1
Bathroom Shower Rooms 1, Toilets 1
Accommodation Accommodation Type: Self Catering, Size: Spacious, Changeover Day Flexible
Theme Away from it all, Luxury, Quiet yet close to local activity

Contact Information for CELEIRO APARTMENT Portugal

Name: Yvonne Elliott
Telephone: 00351-289842-555
Alt Telephone: --
Fax: --
It is completely free to send an enquiry! Use this opportunity and email the owner below to ask as many questions as you wish about this Villa in England.
  
  
  
  


Apartment in Algarve, Portugal



 
  © [YEAR] [COMPANY]