Home   |  Register   |  Contact us  |  FAQs  


Advertisers

VILLA LIMAO Portugal


Pool
Pool
kitchen Pool Double Bedroom
Twin Bedroom Shaded Terrace

Villa in Algarve, Portugal



Property Details of Algarve Villa

A very high standard of property as it has recently been totally renovated. Bedrooms are up stairs and kitchen dining room and lounge are on the 1st floor and open plan.

Local Area Details

Sao Bras de Alportel is known internationally for its high standard of cork There is a local cork route where you can walk the Rota de Cortica and see the fine examples of the cork on the trees as well as the other phases of development



VILLA LIMAO Portugal Property Information

Type:Villa
Location:Algarve, Portugal
This Property Sleeps:6
Minimum Price Per Week:£900
Maximum Price Per Week:£900
Nearest Airport:Faro (FAO), Portugal20/25 minutes drive from the airport (airport code FAO)
Notes
A 25% deposit is required to book the holiday and the remaining 75% is due 90 days before arrival.The deposit is non returnable. There is a £100 breakage depoist required on arrival which will be returned in full if nothing is either missing or broken. VILLA LIMAO is a recently referbished villa with a large swimming pool It has 3 bedrooms 2 wetrooms 1 ensuiteThere are extensive terracing around the villa providing shade as well as open terraces around the swimming pool There is a private sun terrace from the double bedroom and upstairs lounge The villa has its own road and access The villa can be rented as one property but can also be joined to CELEIRO which provides sleeping accommodation for 8 people

Property Features

  • Has a Pool
  • Close to a golf course
  • Children are allowed

Accommodation and Facilities Summary

Accommodation Accommodation Type: Self Catering, Size: Spacious, Changeover Day Flexible
Suitability Non Smoking Only, Children Welcome, Family Oriented, No Pets
Outside Outside Tap, Garden, Private Swimming Pool, Terrace, Balcony, Parking, Patio, Barbecue, Barbecue Area
Location Remote Location, In the Country, Distance to Airport 10-20km, Distance to local restaraunts 2km, Distance to convenience store 2km, Distance to beach >5km
Local Area The local town is Sleepy, Distance to Local Town Centre 4km, Restaurants, Quiet Bars and Pubs
Local Activities Water Park, Walking, Swimming, Tennis, Horse Riding, Golf, Cycling
Living Room Fold Out Beds Sleeping 1, Sofas 2, Seating for 8 People
Laundry Ironing Board, Iron, Clothes Dryer, Towels Provided, Linen Provided, Washing Machine Provided, Laundry Service Provided
Kitchen Toaster, Grill, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Oven, Hob, Washing Machine, Microwave, Crockery & Cutlery Provided, High Chair Available
Entertainment Cassette Player, Radio, DVD Player, Video, TV, Hi Fi
Dining Dining room, Seating for 8 People, Dining room table
Bedroom Ensuites 1, Pull-out Beds 1, Twins 2, Doubles 1
Bathroom Shower Rooms 2, Toilets 2
Theme Away from it all, Luxury, Quiet yet close to local activity

Contact Information for VILLA LIMAO Portugal

Name: Yvonne Elliott
Telephone: 00351-289842-555
Alt Telephone: --
Fax: --
It is completely free to send an enquiry! Use this opportunity and email the owner below to ask as many questions as you wish about this Villa in England.
  
  
  
  


Villa in Algarve, Portugal



 
  © [YEAR] [COMPANY]