Spacious Holiday apartment in Algheros city centre Italy

Prices from €350 per Week
Right in the historical city centre of Alghero, this is an apartment on two floors. The lower floor comprises of a large living room, a spacious kitchen and a large bathroom. The living room leads to a spiral staircase to the attic, where there are the two bedrooms and a second bathroom. The apartment is fully furnished with gas cooker, microwave and all necessary equipment.
Sleeps 5 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2

Details

Property Information

Type:
Apartment
Location:
Sardegna, Italy
This Property Sleeps:
5
Minimum Price Per Week:
€350
Maximum Price Per Week:
€650
Nearest Airport:
Alghero (AHO), Italy (airport code NQY)

Notes
Rates per week Dec-Mar: 350 Mar Apr 400 Apr May 450 May Jun 550 Jun Jul 600 Jul Aug 650 Aug Sep 550 Sep Oct 400 Oct Dec 350 An advance of 30% is required to confirm the reservation the remaining 70% will be paid upon arrival the day of your arrival Shorter period can be accepted subject to availability

Property Features
  • Close to a beach
  • Children are allowed

Accommodation and Facilities Summary

Bathroom
Bathrooms: 2
Toilets: 2
Shower Rooms: 2
Bidets
Bedroom
Doubles: 2
Heat/Cooling
Central Heating
Dining
Dining room table
Seating for: 6 People
Dining room
Entertainment
TV
Kitchen
Crockery & Cutlery Provided
Microwave
Oven
Freezer
Fridge
Toaster
Laundry
Washing Machine Provided
Linen Provided
Towels Provided
Iron
Ironing Board
Living Room
Seating for: 6 People
Sofas: 2
Armchairs: 2
Local Activities
Horse Riding
Sailing
Swimming
Walking
Diving
Snorkelling
Local Area
Quiet Bars and Pubs
Lively Bars and Pubs
Restaurants
The local town is: Lively but not wild
Location
By the sea
Distance to beach: <100m
Distance to convenience store: 500m
In a Town
Distance to Airport: 5-10km
Suitability
No Pets
Wheelchair inaccessible
Unsuitable for the elderly or infirm
Accommodation
Accommodation Type:: Self Catering
Size:: Spacious
Changeover Day: Flexible
Theme
Where the nightlife is
Quiet yet close to local activity

Local Area Details

About Transport

Alghero's city centre is served with buses to several beaches and touristic destinations.

About Airport Information

Alghero's airport is right outside the city centre. A regular shuttle bus service connects to the city centre in ten minutes. For groups of less than four it is possible to arrange a free pickup service from the owner.

Contact Details

Name:
Federica Riu
Telephone:
Alt Telephone:
Fax:

It is completely free to send an enquiry! Use this opportunity and email the owner below to ask as many questions as you wish about this Apartment in Alghero, Provincia di Sassari, Sardegna, Italy.


Contact Details

Country:
Italy
Region:
Sardegna
County:
Provincia di Sassari
Town:
Alghero
Postcode:

The Area

The Area

Concierge

Concierge

Enquire

Enquire